Frequently Asked Questions
Is your shopping cart safe and secure?
Westmount Living c/o Westmount Online Ltd online shopping is handled via RBS WorldPay's secure and trusted online payment gateway and/or PayPal's secure and trusted payment gateway. RBS WorldPay and PayPal are trusted by millions around the world and is a highly secure way to shop online. We accept all major Credit and Debit cards via WorldPay and/or PayPal and most recently through Google Checkout. For those wanting to pay through PayPal, you do not need a PayPal account to make payment. We can now accept secure payments via Google Checkout too! Should you require any further information please contact us.
How do I buy from your website?
Shopping on our website is fast, simple and very secure.
1. Simply locate your desired item(s) via the top menu links, or using the search bar below our contact number at the top of the website. Enter your preferred quantity and press the ADD TO CART button.
2. Click the CHECKOUT button located in the basket if you wish to pay using PayPal or via RBS WorldPay - found at the very top of our website. GOOGLE CHECKOUT is also now available.
3. If you are a Returning Customer, please enter your email address and password. If you are a New Customer you may choose to register through the New Customer offering by entering your email address - only takes two minutes. Alternatively you can use the Fast Checkout option.
4. Proceed with entering your Personal, Billing and Delivery details when prompted, and press CONTINUE
5. Confirm your order details in checkout and proceed with Payment.
6. Select your desired payment method and continue.
7. You will be redirected to our payment page where you will be asked for your card details.
8. Once your payment has been processed you will be redirected to our website.
Your order has now been received safely. You will receive confirmation by email.
Should you have any queries please contact us.
Can I have my item sent to a different address?
Yes of course. All our goods are shipped via tracked courier, therefore you can have your goods sent anywhere you wish (providing the correct P+P is paid). Please contact us for delivery availability to British Forces Post Offices.
Do you offer International postage?
Not all products are available to ship outside the UK Mainland. Please contact us here for an accurate shipping quote. Please provide details of the item(s) that you are interested in and your full postage address. We receive quotes from trusted courier handlers including: DHL, INTERLINK / DPD, FEDEX, UPS and TNT.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you contact your Countries Border Control / Custom & Excise for information on importation taxes that the items you are considering may attract. We are unable to provide these details.
When can I expect my item to arrive?
Our handling period is 1-2 working days in normal periods and 1-3 working days in busier periods.
UK Mainland* Delivery is Next Day up to 14 working days depending on item concerned and the delivery service. Larger palletised goods may take up to 28 days.
International: Goods are sent tracked courier. Delivery can take 3 - 14 working days depending on your location. Subject to item and availability.
*UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Offshore Islands and the Channel Islands.
Do you offer a returns policy?
Yes. 7 Days from receipt of goods. Should you wish to return an item please click here to email us within 7 days to acquire an Returns Reference Number (RRN) and full returns address. Goods can not be refunded or exchanged without an RRN. Customers are liable for return postage costs.
Where can I hang a hammock?
You can hang a hammock to a Tree, Post, Wall or Ceiling. Please view our Hammock Buying Advice & Tips here for further details.
How do I hang a hammock?
There are a number of ways to hang a hammock and greatly depends on your fixing location, IE. Tree, Post, Wall or Ceiling. You can either use hammock ropes, hooks or a compatible hammock stand. Please visit our Advice & Tips articlehere for further details.
How do I lay in a hammock correctly?
Please click here for full details.
What is the difference between a spreader bar hammcok and a traditional hammock?
The Spreader Bar in a Spreader Bar Hammock, stretches the fabric to enable sitting and laying that little bit easier. As the fabric is constantly taut, the fabric is less forgiving, therefore not as comfortable and as adjustable as a classic hammock.
A Classic Hammock (non spreader bar hammock) is designed to dip in the middle, and your body acts as the spreader bar, spreading the fabric how you choose. Classic hammocks are far more forgiving, therefore more comfortable and supportive to your bodies laying position and posture.
For Hammock Hanging Tips please click here
For Hammock Laying Tips please click here